2026-08-03

celebrities = my little ponies


 Before you guys call me crazy, insane, out of my mind or all of the above, HEAR ME OUT. Surely I could've worded it out better but hey, at least I caught your attention right...?
We can all agree that every well-known artist has something that make them recognisable at first sight, like a cutie mark! Or sort of.

Let's dig into it for this new gem!
Hey clovers!
Yeah, I'm starting out strong... But trust me, It does make sense at some point, hopefully.
For those that hasn't watched My Little Ponies when they were little, it's a cartoon serie where these ponies find out their goal in life through a cutie mark that spawns in their skin


This are the main characters' cutie marks. The cool part is that they weren't born with them but they got them after doing something they love/ are good at, and this reminds me of celebrities because when they went to that first audition when they first posted on youtube showing the world their passion they somehow got their cutie mark that differenciate them from others like the signature colour of Elle Woods (reference to my earliest post).
And now my favourite part: to every singer I'll say their signature, color, shoe, makeup, clothes accessory etc. in my opinion.


Of course I have to start wth my favourite singer of ALLLL time, Conan Gray.
The most obvious answer would be his majestic curls but I do think that his signature is actually his most famous song and all the things related to it like: sweaters/jumpers
I'm going to add that as a fan there sooo many (maybe too many) things that remind me of him but when you see or hear someone talking about a singer that ate an outfit up just know that it's Conan, hence, his signature move is serving.


For Olivia Rodrigo I'd say that she has a signature colour AND shoes for now.
Her signature colur as we all know damn well is purple which is also my favourite colour! Although her new album gives off more pinkish vibes I still think it's her signature colour because of the song purple.
While her signature shoes are the Doc. Martens. Literally every time I see Doc. Martens I think of Olivia. Also I haven't seen a show where she didn't wear them but who knows maybe in this next tour...


We all know what I'm going to say right? I'm gonna act the part of captain obvious and say that her signature colour is green. Yes I know that she made other albums wìth other covers' colours but you cannot tell me that when you see that specific bright green colour you don't think of her, and if you can, It's because it reminds you of Billie Eilish, am I right?


Sabrina Carpenter definitely has signature shoes that are her iconic boots with a heart hole on the side
Surely there are many more like the towel, juno poses... but I personally think that those are more connected to the albums than her.
However she changed aesthetic already so this might not be correct in a couple of years. Her change of basically everything was very radical. When she started singing her vibes were more alt.


Summer. Nothing else, that's it.
Jokes aside, her signature season is definitely summer and her colour is every single one. I don't know if it is for the symphony memes but when I think of her i think of a rainbow, also her outfits and make-up do give off those vibes, they are so colourful!!


Michael Jackson, the king of pop and the creator of the iconic moon walk, and that's exactly his signature move. I don't know if it's his signature piece of clothing but his glove lives in my mind rent-free, so you guys can decide!!
I'll take the opportunity to try and convince who still hasn't seen Michael the movie to do it cause it really is made incredibly well and it makes you understand better his story!

I know I haven't made lots of other artist and I also know that I only included singers but it is what it is.
This is just my humble opinion tho, so let me know if I put your singer in hereand if you think that my assumptions were correct. 
If you wanna share another artist and their "cutie mark" you're more than welcome to!!.

See you soon with another gem!

No comments:

crew girl - love triangle or not?

 So this new series was released on Netflix: Crew Girl . Of course I binge-watched the whole serie and I have A LOT to say. The weirdest thi...