So I've been thinking: why did we decide one day that we had to settle in one place, have a family and a repetitive job? Why do we have to follow a routine for our entire life? I wanna live my best life and being rooted to one place will not help but block this desire. Before even thinking about starting a family I want to see the world each tiny little corner about and live my life because I never want to regret any of my choices.
I feel like a lot of people gave in to this type of life but why we always invent and create trying to always do better but never thought of changing our mindset and lifestyle? I know that it's difficult and we're talking about changing traditions and cultures but isn't it the time?
Hey clovers!!
Lately I've been thinking a lot about my dreams and my future (more overthinking it but these is a tiny detail) and I asked myself "who is forcing me to follow this endless routine?" absolutely no one except maybe capitalism, time and my non restless body.
I love what we started doing with relationships, saying to every girl to never settle for the bare minimum. To everyone who is new to
this concept although it feels impossible to me, the bare minimum in a relationship is things like compliments saying I love you respecting your values and your own persona and so on. Bare minimum in a relationship is when either one of the couple choose to do the less possible to keep the relationship alive but surely not the spark.
this concept although it feels impossible to me, the bare minimum in a relationship is things like compliments saying I love you respecting your values and your own persona and so on. Bare minimum in a relationship is when either one of the couple choose to do the less possible to keep the relationship alive but surely not the spark.
Now this is opinions based except when we talk about respecting someone's rights, all the other things regard the needs of a person or the couple itself. People think that this is exaggerated and that it is only started because of tik tok and feminism. Honestly if it all started from there, I don't see what is the problem and also, I don't think it's exaggerated, especially because I'm more than sure
that it always existed and we only just give it a name.
that it always existed and we only just give it a name.
What I want to say is, I'd love if we started using this term for life too. Never settle for the bare minimum not only in your love life but in your entire life, every little aspect and side of it.
I think that sometime we forget that we don't live to find someone to love but we live to love ourselves and our life. I saw so many people forget all their goals and their own persona because of love. They started living for the other person and not for themselves, and of course when they break up they feel lost. Well let me tell you that that is not love, at least not a healthy one. Love is supporting each other living separately but together at the same time. Both have their own lives and each others support, that is love.
I know that going against ages of history and traditions is very difficult, impossible even but let's be real, our society changed, our mindset too everything changed except how we live and I think it's time to change that too.
I don't want a drastic change, I just want the chance to live however someone wants. You want to travel the world live every year in a new country? Possible. You don't want to have children and be judged for it? Possible You want to change job and try something new everyday? Possible.
I want to do so many things that not even the 7 lives of a cat would be enough.
Someone in the past decided that we should just do the same job for all our lives, choose just one passion to pursue and we just settled with that even with everything changes around us, I mean look at the world we live in and look at the lives we decided to live. It's like looking at a expectations vs reality video. Our world is full of possibilities dreams passions and we decided to enjoy one tiny part of it. If we're gonna really destroy this world at least we should make it worth it (even though I don't want to destroy the earth, it is kind of becoming inevitable now). Mind you, no one told us how to live, we did all of this ourselves and it is making no one happy. We live to create, try, change, discover and so many more things, let's not waste it.
I know that it is impossible not only because of the traditions but for many other reasons, but if I ever have the chance to live how I truly want to, there would be signs of my overly joyful life!
As always let me know what you think!!
And I'll see you with another gem!!★★





No comments:
Post a Comment