I am an hopeless romantic. I dream the type of love showed in all the rom-coms and Disney movies I've seen and in al those swoony books I read and I know it's a fantasy, an idealistic way to see love, but I can't help it, especially since we can't really imagine something that truly doesn't exist at all. When we imagine something there's always even the tiniest bit of a true, existing thing.
So do I think it's possible to find this type of love? Yes.
Is it almost impossible and has the lowest chances of happening? Also yes.
Let's dig into it for this new gem!!
Hey clovers!!
Today's topic is love because I love watching love bloom in real life, on a screen or in black and white on a book.
The dictionary explains to us that the meaning behind this term is "A person who holds sentimental and idealistic views on love, especially in spite of experience, evidence, or exhortations otherwise". Basically saying that, who is an hopeless romantic is stupid and most likely to go back to their crazy toxic ex, but I think there's more to that.
Some probably consider themselves one because they miss courting culture, I personally consider myself one because I see a lot of people not being honest of what they want anymore, or maybe just straight up lying to themselves to hook up with someone. I just see soo many people talking more about sex and one night stand that I think everyone forgot about love and relationship. On social medias I see and read of multiple people that got cheated on, broke up after not even a month and I start to wonder if the love that I keep waiting for and dreaming, actually exists.
I mean is it really impossible to find a love like Lara Jeans'? Or like the one showed in 10 things I hate about you? How about 27 dresses? If it's real that there's some truth in these fictional relationships why is it impossible to find it in real life?
A common belief about hopeless romantics is that they all think soulmates exists and that there's our "one" in the world and we just gotta look for them. I think that this is not true, I definitely don't think so, I mean I do but it's more complicated than th
at. I do believe that soulmates exist but I don't believe that we have just one soulmate: I think we have plenty and there are also different kinds, a platonic soulmate for instance, that one friend that you consider a sibling or your dear pet that you couldn't live without.
at. I do believe that soulmates exist but I don't believe that we have just one soulmate: I think we have plenty and there are also different kinds, a platonic soulmate for instance, that one friend that you consider a sibling or your dear pet that you couldn't live without.
Also you have multiple lovey-dovey kind of soulmates because what do you mean all of the movies where the partner is dead and then falls in love with someone else meaning one of them is not their soulmate?? Hell nah, if I do the rules both are, just in different time line.
Being a hopeless romantic feels like you're still a children believing in fairytales and Disney, ignoring all the evil things that might've happened to their own or someone else's relationship thinking that there's still hope that love like you always imagined truly exists.
Honestly, it's self-destruction. I mean, I know that it doesn't exist or if it does it is impossible to find but I still believe it and read, watch, listen about it in song's lyrics, movies and books, I decided to live in my protective bubble where it can and it does really happen.
And no, this is not to judge people that have or had a short relationship or people that are more looking for a friend with benefits situation. Everyone wishes what they want, I
'm in no place to judge and I honestly don't even want to. Sometimes I think that love evolved in these forms and I just don't want to admit it, but then the same place that showed me people that cheat and just think to hook up, shows me that love like in the movies and it gives me back the hope that I lost. I said it before, and I will say it again: social medias are so double sided.
'm in no place to judge and I honestly don't even want to. Sometimes I think that love evolved in these forms and I just don't want to admit it, but then the same place that showed me people that cheat and just think to hook up, shows me that love like in the movies and it gives me back the hope that I lost. I said it before, and I will say it again: social medias are so double sided.
I'm gonna add one last thing: I feel like nowadays love is validation and not feelings and emotions. Seems like people want to have a relationship just to feel and make people know that they are worth of love. Some don't even want that but just attentions but being with someone is so much more than this, at least through my eyes.
Honestly, if I'm really hopeless this type of romance never existed or is now dead, I'd prefer to stay single for life, I'm not even joking.
But that's just me and I wanna know what y'all think!
I'll see you soon with another gem!!★★
I'll see you soon with another gem!!★★





2 comments:
believe on va l'avoir notre romcom #délulu
sûrement!! #deluluisthesolulu
Post a Comment