I am one of those people who really enjoy their own company and being alone and I'm sure I'd have the best time ever. What is really stopping me is that I'm very paranoid and that wouldn't let me enjoy it.
I'd still like to try it because I love pushing my own buttons
Let's dig into it for this new gem!
Hey clovers!
How many of you like the idea of solo travelling? I genuinely love it!
Maybe it's because I saw a romanticized version on socials but I genuinely think that it would be the best experience. If we just don't think about the dangers of solo travelling, you meet peopl and make new friends, discover a new culture, try new food and maybe learn a bit of the language while you're at it!
If I'll ever gather up the courage to go solo travelling I have 5 must-go destinations for me!!
The fact that most of these destinations are in Asia it speaks volume.
THAILAND
I love Thailand I love the culture food and language. I'm not even joking, I am even trying to learn Thai (keyword trying).
I'd probably go on the southern side like Phuket, Chonburi or Lopburi to avoid big crowds and see the seaside so I can maybe take a swim too.
What I'd be more excited to do is try the food there. I've tried thai food before but we all know that eating it in the place where it originates is a very different experience. I'd definitely try pad thai and moo ping!!
One thing that I'd really love to visit is the temples because they are always so beautiful.
I have a one main reason that I want to go there: Edvard Grieg. He is a composer of the late 1800s that wrote the music for my favourite play, Peer Gynt. I discovered this composer thanks to a book and he became my favourite composer ever since. Because of that, the first thing I'd do after arriving is going to its house which is now a museum and listen to a concerto there played with his piano.
If I had the chance to watch the play Peer Gynt too I'd literally die on the spot for excitement
If I had the chance to watch the play Peer Gynt too I'd literally die on the spot for excitement
Also, since I love cold and winter and I love skating I'd probably spend an entire day in a skating rink just skating and drinking hot chocolate.
GREECE
Apart from the history which is everywhere there and the white buildings, I want to go there for the catssss!! I love cats. I love every animal, but especially cats.
There I'd probably go to the beach see the greek temples and just relax. I think that greece is a very nice place to just relax and sunbathe.
It is also a perfect destination for surfing and it could be the perfect excuse to try it. I don't know if I really would because while it always amazed me and made me want to try it, it kind of scares me too, but this trip should push myself to experience new things even if I'm scared as shit.
I like Asian countries okay? Sue me.
I've always wanted to visit South Korea, especially Seoul. Now that I'm also looking to other cities I'd love to visit the entire country.
There I'd just love to sightsee the capital and other cities (southern probably) and take photos of every amazing view I find.
Even here I'd be so excited to try the food like Tteokbokki and the Korean version of hot pot because, fun fact the hot pot originates in China and it it a tradition that has been going on since Zhou dinasty that started in 1046 BC!!
Moana is my favourite princess of all times so it had to be a must-go destination since the movie was inspired by the polynesian culture, traditions and sceneries!
Here I'd love to just relax watching the surroundings and if possible for my introvert ass talk to the people there to know more about the culture.
And of course, since I'd be going probably in Tahiti which is an island, I physically can't go there without swimming in the sea, sunbathe and try canoeing because, why not?
You probably got the feeling that I want to do the solo travel experience to make new experiences, discover new sides of the world talk with people and just relax while I lose myself in my own thoughts.
To make it even more meaningful I'd bring a notebook and have it signed by all the people I meet there with a song recommendation of a national singer/band and a life advice and definitely would bring my camera because I love taking photos. I'm contemplating buying a small book in every place I go even though I don't know the language like this one girl I saw on Tik Tok that bought The Little Prince in every place she visits.
Even though I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to go solo travelling it was fun to do this fake trip plan while imagining all the things I could sight see and try there. I really hope I will go on a solo trip and visit all these countries but I guess I'll find out!!
If you wanna share your must-go destinations I am very much happy to read them!
I'll see you soon with another post!!★★






No comments:
Post a Comment