I'm not the biggest fan of summer, not even remotely, if we're being honest. I just like it because there's no school and I get to finally do what I want, dedicate all my time to my hobbies.
I had the best fun this summer but I can't wait for fall to come. Wearing sweaters brown and yellow leaves falling and that light breeze in your hair announcing the season. I am soo ready to say goodbye to mosquitos the unbearable heat and needing to go out with a mini fan or else I'd faint.
Honestly, summer was fun until temperatures got over 30° Celsius, now I don't even have the courage to get out in this heat.
So dear summer, I know it's merely our fault if I don't like you now.
Let's dig into it for this new gem!
Hey clovers!!
This is unfortunately the last daily post that I make, after this, I will post weekly more specifically every friday!! I really would love to continue post daily, but I know that with all the school work I'll have it'd be impossible.
Tomorrow I'm going on a trip and that is why I decided to start post weekly earlier (also I still need to do most of my summer work) so this is a farewell to summer which is now finally and unfortunately ended.
Yesterday I've put on for the first time since what seemed forever a hoodie at night because it was chilly. I was stunned at the very least!
This post will be a bit of a recap of all the things I'
m glad I did this summer and all the things I can't wait to do or need to do to survive (mostly school) this autumn!
m glad I did this summer and all the things I can't wait to do or need to do to survive (mostly school) this autumn!
Let me tell you that this summer school didn't even reach my mind in any type of way.The first thing that I'm glad I did is open the blog. It was very unexpected and I didn't really know how to do it but after finding dearestines' blog , I gathered the courage to do one too. I always wanted to do something like this, videos, writing, things that could reach millions of people, but I was always so scared of getting bullied or made fun of so shout out to Ines and her fantastic blog that you should definitely go check out!!
Another thing that I'm glad I did was continuing studying Thai. I love Thailand as I made it very clear in another post about solo travelling that you can go check out if you want! I started learning Thai in middle school, than high school started and I completely left it behind, but not this summer! Hope that someday I'll get to use my Thai knowledge! I'm also very glad of all the very cute outfit I got to wear, the only reason why I love going on vacation in another city, maybe not the only one but one of the main for sure. This summer I bought a lot of backless tops and the cutest long skirt yellow with pink pois, also the reason behind my blog's background!!
Unfortunately my luck runs out just before summer starts because every damn time something happens to me.
First of all, every time, and I mean every single time I go on vacation I get my period. It's like he knows that I'm going to the beach and he just goes like: nope. It is so frustrating but thank you mother nature to stop it when us girl go in the water because I don't want to paint the town red in that way.
Second adventure of this summer: I burnt myself yay!!
Now I joke about it but I was very much spiraling when it happened. Also I was in Rome so the heatwave there was NOT helping. But how did I burn myself? Well... Funny story do you know that little car muffler at the
back of the car? I leaned on the car and my leg touched it for like a millisecond and for like 2 weeks I had a half circle scar on my leg. Don't lean on the back of your car in summer guys, don't be stupid like me.
back of the car? I leaned on the car and my leg touched it for like a millisecond and for like 2 weeks I had a half circle scar on my leg. Don't lean on the back of your car in summer guys, don't be stupid like me.
I also got stung by a wasp for the first time and now I finally know that I'm not allergic which is good.
I was panicking so bad now I laugh at myself lmao.
I love wearing a sweater snuggling up in my comfy bed with a duvet on. I love the feeling of staying at home with a blanket a book while looking out the window seeing rains falling all cozy on your couch. I feel so good in that time, I forget how crazy school will make me in a couple of month.
I really can't wait to go back to wear hoodies and sweaters, scarves and jackets.
Also the end of summer for me it also means that I can start taking violin and skating classes again that I don't have in summer. Regarding skating I'm sooo excited to think that the rinks are opening back and my little town will put a little rink on christmas period.
And lastly, I LOVE hot chocolate, I take it everyday at school since we have drink machines in school. I took it till may, I'm not even kidding, and that is another reason why I'm so excited for fall to come.
Let me know what you are most excited about autumn and your best summer memories!! I'm always very happy to read your comments!!
And I'll see you next friday with another gem!!★★







No comments:
Post a Comment