2026-08-18

Childhood!!

How many times you insulted your younger self for saying that you wanted to grow up? Personally one too many times. I miss being a child without a care in the world just napping and playing all day.
While I don't think that I wonder how different I would've been if I watched other cartoons and movies. Maybe not that much, but I'm more than sure that it influenced me in some type of ways, so today I'm practically psychoanalyse my favorite cartoons as a child!

Let's dig into it for this new gem!!

Hey clovers!

When I was little I lived watching the tv and eating. Even when I was doing homework I was on the floor near the tv looking at it more than my work sheets.
I don't how much it is possible that the cartoons that we watched really influenced our now self but I guess we'll find out!

I chose 5 of my favorite cartoons and we're gonna see what I remember about it what it reminds me of myself and my favorite episode

CHLOE'S CLOSET
I loved this cartoon so much!! I remember that I really loved the animation, it was very calming to see. Okay so I remember
the episode general plot pretty well: Chloe hangs out with her friends and suddenly her closet shines and they know they're gonna dive into a different world/universe.
I don't think I remember any episode specifically unfortunately, but I remember one where they discovered how to create pink by white and red paint.
The fact that they find the solution to their problems in another "universe" reminds me how I try to daydream plausible situations to find a way to solve my real problems.

CURIOUS GEORGE
I remember two episodes from this cartoon. It was definitely my favorite, I even watched the movies!!
George is a monkey that lives in the United States with the yellow man that always wear a big yellow hat.
The first episode that is my favorite of all for sure is the one where George wants a hat like the yellow m
an and decides to create his own with a lot of cool gadgets!
The second one is when there was a blackout in the city but they needed to cook a lasagna I think and George find a way using aluminum foils!!
I think it reminds of how curious and crafty I was as a child and now I have sooo many creative hobbies.

MASHA AND THE BEAR
I loved the dynamic between Masha and the bear so much! Even though Masha was really a nuisance to the bear she always found a way to make up with him.
It reminds me how much I value friendship and how I don't like being mad at someone.
My favourite episode is definitely the one where Masha cooks
all these lollipops it was so funny and gosh I wanted to try them they seemed so delicious!!

PINGU
This would always have the biggest place in my heart. The characters may not talk but they tell everything anyway, plus the noot noot is just so iconic. Even in this one, I love the animation. I remember that I always watched it before going to bed.
I don't remember any episode in particular but just some scenes. For example the one where pingu needs to eat a fish I think and he doesn't want to so he flushes it through the toilet.
I don't know what this cartoon reminds me of myself, probably just how picky I still am w Ihen we talk about food!


OGGY AND THE COCKROACHES
This one wasn't my favorite at first, totally the opposite, but then it grew on me and, let me tell you, when they changed the animation I was bummed. 
I don't have a favorite episode for this one because I remember that they are mainly the same in every episode and this reminds me how I'm not the biggest fan of changes. I've always been yes thrilled but mostly scared of them.

After all growing up is not THAT bad, but nostalgia is always so big in my mind, it makes me miss my childhood so much. The worst is that I'm slowly forgetting a lot of memories from it and I'm so sad about it.
I kinda did this post for myself, to remind me that even though I changed my younger self is still with me, along with her passions hobbies and sillyness, and yours is with you too. You may forget but never fully and I'm so grateful for it.

Let me know what you think
And I'll see you soon with another gem!!☆☆

No comments:

crew girl - love triangle or not?

 So this new series was released on Netflix: Crew Girl . Of course I binge-watched the whole serie and I have A LOT to say. The weirdest thi...