2026-08-12

Dreams: connection with our soul

I'm more than sure that "shifting" is actually a new way of saying daydreaming, because when I daydream I really visualize the scenery the characters like I was really in that place.
I had a conversation about this with a friend recently and apparently, not everyone daydreams before going to bed, like to help you sleep. I don't even know when I started doing this, because I vividly remember not doing this as a child but it is a fun habitude.
Not only that, dreams are also our biggest hope for the future, something that we really want to achieve.
In my opinion dreams are the strongest connection we have with our soul and that's why I think that dreaming is very important.

Let's dig into it for this new gem!

Hey clovers!

Dreams have a big place in our life. Whether we chased them or we just forgot about them, the are in everything we do. Maybe you didn't decide to pursue music but every time you talk about it your eyes will betray you and shine brighter than your future.
I'm gonna be truthfull and say that I am unfortunately dreaming less comparing to how much dreamy I was as a child. Everyday I dreamt of some new career new school house and much more. Probably as a child you see sooo many possibilities of things you could do try and experience, but then you grow up and find out that you can't do everything and choose one passion to pursue which is insane to me. I love too many things to choose and I'd probably need 20 more lives to pursue every dream.

Regarding dreams we do while sleeping, there are so many types: vivid dreams, lucid, recurring, nightmares and my favourites, prophetic dreams!
Vivid dream can be also the most terrifying ones, because they don't seem or feel like a dream and that's why when you wake up after one of these dreams you might need a second to understand if it truly happened. If they are joyful dreams there's nothing to be scared about but if they are creepy...
Lucid dreams are the one I dream the most. In this dreams you know you are dreaming and most of the times you can control what happens. Basically shifting without the staying awake part. I'm so happy that my dreams are usually like these because I get frightened pretty easily and I just love deciding what to dream about.
Recurring dreams are either very traumatizing or creepy. I don't I've ever of someone that has a very nice recurring dream. This type of dreams remind of Luna from Soy Luna who had this recurring dream of her house burning down. In this case it was kind of a prophetic one too? It did not predict the future but it tell her some event about her past that she didn't remember.
Nightmares as we all know dreams that makes us feel sad, anxious, terrified, creeped out or other negative emotions.
I found out that the most commons dreams are falling, death, being chased or feeling trapped. I actually ever experienced the being chased one fortunately. It was so traumatic as a child so I still remember it nowadays. I was being chased by my kindergarten teacher that transformed into a spider. Guess w
ho's now arachnophobic? Yep.
The most interesting type of dreams are prophetic ones, that are known to predict future events and that is the reason why most of them are very much memorable. Science has a pretty boring explanation about it though. It is only coincidental. Dreams are vague and not even stored nor remembered correctly so many errors slip into them and when an event that barely matches one of the dreams' plot happen the dream get's updated to match the event completely. 

I think we can all agree that dreams are prettyy strange but you know what are not unless you decide them to be?
Daydreams.
These are basically the remix of the two meanings of dreams.
Daydreams are dreams that happen only when we're fully awake. Our minds wander around to escape a probably very boring reality and imagine our future or very fantastic and fictional events. I'm not going to lie, I've daydreamt a lot especially in school hours and in long car rides. I love daydreaming with background music that matches the vibe.

Writing this blog post made me wonder: when we imagine what we read and see it like a movie, are we daydreaming? I haven't really found an answer so this post will surely be uploaded!

That's all for today, let me know what you think 
And I'll see you soon with another gem!!



 

No comments:

crew girl - love triangle or not?

 So this new series was released on Netflix: Crew Girl . Of course I binge-watched the whole serie and I have A LOT to say. The weirdest thi...